During this intensive some of the areas we will explore include:
- The context of our culture, the ‘mania of modernity’ and ‘success’
- Within the context of the prevailing culture, contemporary masculinity – insights from ‘The Man Box’ research
- Emotional Intelligence – your default EQ mindsets – personal strategies to extend your adaptability and enhance all your relationships
- The nature based map of the human psyche
- Deeply stored emotion including grief and shame
- Meditation and deep imagination
- Altered states of consciousness, and the unspoken language of ritual
- The uplifting power of acknowledgment and appreciation, and lots, lots more!!
This is a two day non-residential intensive, from 9AM – 6PM to be held in Melbourne in the conference room of Currawong Bush Park in Doncaster East. (Currawong has approximately 55 acres of bushland you can wander).
Date: Saturday and Sunday October 15-16, 9AM – 6PM
Venue: Currawong Bush Park Conference Room – 277 Reynolds Road, Doncaster East (near the start of Springvale Road).
Investment: your time and $495 – a $250 deposit will hold your place.
Guarantee: This intensive will stretch you…in a good way!
^ David Mallard is a uniquely experienced trainer, coach, mentor, guide, adviser and consultant. He has been deeply involved in men’s development work for 25 years and co-founded Melbourne Men’s Group Inc. in 1998 with Dr. Roger Hilton. David is trained in Breathwork, accredited in the DiSC personality profile, holds a Cert. IV in Training & Assessment and has Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. He has extensive senior executive leadership experience in corporate Australia working closely with CEO’s and Boards – in parallel with that experience he has facilitated, coached and guided hundreds of men’s group meetings, workshops and seminars.
David is a leadership council member of Soulcraft ANZ Inc. who partner with the Animas Valley Institute (AVI) of Colorado to promote the nature-based journey of soul initiation for people in Australia and New Zealand. He is also a student in AVI’s professional Wild Mind Training Program, a new paradigm for human development designed to cultivate ‘wholeness’, and engender true adults and visionary artisans of cultural renaissance.
◊ Chris Caldwell is a counselling psychologist, supervisor, teacher and group facilitator with over forty years’ experience in the field of healing and personal development. Chris has explored and trained in diverse fields during his practitioner career including the body mind model of Wilhelm Reich, formal meditation and yoga trainings in Australia and India, extensive practice in dreamwork and depth psychology as initiated by Carl Jung and extended into the transpersonal work of Stanislav Grof. Amongst other things, Chris currently teaches transpersonal counselling at the IKON Institute of Australia.
Feedback from the May 2022 ACM program:
- Program score: 96%
- Presenter and team Score: 98%