Terms & Conditions
- I agree to assume full and complete responsibility for myself while participating in the program.
- I understand that I may choose not to participate in any part of the program.
- I understand the program may involve physical and non-physical exertion.
- I understand the program is not ‘therapeutic’ nor a substitute for therapy.
- I confirm that I do not have a history of chronic mental illness (if you are under the care of a treating professional, the professional has consented to your participation in this program – you will need to provide formal evidence of consent).
- I do not demonstrate a propensity towards psychological fragility.
- I acknowledge that the Program, as well as my participation in the Program can be terminated at the discretion of the conveners for any reason at any time.
- I agree to release and indemnify (i) David Mallard Consulting Pty Ltd, (ii) Melbourne Men’s Group Inc. and associates from any liability or claims for financial compensation for my personal well-being for the period of the Program and beyond including any personal injury or mental anguish sustained by me.
- You agree to NOT register for this program if you have, or have experienced any of the following:
- Cardiovascular disease, including having experienced a heart attack and/or angina
- Severe Hypertension
- Epilepsy or Seizures
- Glaucoma or Retinal Detachment
- Recent Surgeries
- Recent Physical Injuries
- Recent Infectious/Communicable Diseases
- Psychiatric hospitalisation through mental illness
- Panic attacks and psychotic episodes
- Personal or family history of Aneurysms
- You are Pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Any condition that requires you to take strong medication
- If you intend to register for this program (which may include rebirthing/breathwork), it is recommended that you discuss any possible risks with your healthcare provider.
- I acknowledge my understanding and acceptance of this agreement by registering for the program.
- I have read and agree to all the above conditions.
You will receive a confirmation email following registration
Cancellations are accepted and payment is refundable up to one month prior to a program less an administration fee of $250.
Note: David Mallard Consulting Pty Ltd and Melbourne Men’s Group Inc reserves the right to (i) change the program without notice and (ii) cancel the program at any time with no responsibility to applicants other than to fully refund all monies paid for the registration.
Where the option of paying a deposit is chosen and you are paying by credit card, you hereby authorise MMG Inc. to debit the remaining program fee to your credit card one month before the workshop begins.