Relationship Skills Course
Improve Your Relationship Skills
Melbourne Men’s Group Inc. in association with Authentic Man™ Professional Counselling & Kinesiology, sponsored by Bendigo Community Bank – Warrandyte invites you to our 2022 Relationship Skills course.
Our intimate relationships are one of the sources of life’s greatest joys – and yet often present some of our greatest challenges! We know that even the best relationships can be demanding at times.
In today’s fast paced demanding world, relationships are under mounting pressure, with almost one in every 2 marriages ending in divorce.
It is common for individuals to re-partner, and repeat the whole process, and second marriages have an even a higher failure rate.
If you want to learn how to be more successful in your Relationships, join our Relationship Skills Course facilitated by Graham Hocking*.
In a small group setting, you will learn:
• How to manage your emotions
• What helps to make relationships last and what puts relationships at risk
• To identify your relationship style
• Skills to manage conflict
• How to communicate in clear, healthy ways
• Relationship building skills
This course is delivered in 6 x 2 hour sessions, and is for men & women (whether single or partnered) who want:
• To invest in and strengthen their relationship skills
• To understand what makes a healthy relationship and how to put this into practice
• Guidance and tips to manage conflict and to communicate well
The group work involves practical exercises, and is based on current empirical research and evidence-based practice. For your benefit, the sessions are designed as being sequential, requiring a commitment of attendance for the full course.
Dates: Wednesday 23rd February 2022 followed by every Wednesday evening until March 30th 2022.
Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Location: Conference Room, Currawong Bush Park
269 Reynolds Rd, Doncaster East Vic 3109
Your Investment: $98.00 p.p. Strictly limited places available.
To secure your place, pre-registration is required by direct contact with our facilitator.
Call Graham now on 0419 572 023.
• “The course provided me with new skills and an awareness of destructive behaviours that limit the effectiveness and creation of healthy relationships”.
• “Thank you for your time and insight Graham. My favourite part of the sessions was listening to other’s experiences and watching the growth over the weeks. Although the small group exercises were daunting, they were so valuable and really beneficial”.
• “Thank you for delivering a very insightful and powerful course. You prompted me to unlock the subconscious and grow substantially”.
• “The relationship course provided such great insight to myself, my partner and our relationship. The content was delivered in a really interactive and insightful manner which enabled it to be digested simply and clearly. Graham was a very personable facilitator, as a result of doing this course my relationship has gone from strength to strength. Additionally, the skills and tools shared during the course have really helped steer all my relationships with friends, family and colleagues in a positive direction”.
*Graham Hocking (Counsellor, ACA-L2) holds a Diploma in Transpersonal Counselling and a Vocational Graduate Diploma of Relationship Counselling with over 3000 hours of clinical practice, and is a certified ACA nationally registered counsellor, experienced group facilitator and relationship educator.
Proudly sponsored by the Community Bank – Warrandyte.