T & C Wild Mind Breathwork
- I agree to assume full and complete responsibility for myself while participating in the program.
- I understand that I may choose not to participate in any part of the program.
- I understand the program may involve physical and non-physical exertion.
- I understand the program is not counselling nor therapeutic nor a substitute for therapy.
- I confirm that I do not have a history of chronic mental illness (if you are under the care of a treating professional, the professional has consented to your participation in this program – you will need to provide evidence of consent).
- I do not demonstrate a propensity towards psychological fragility. Note: If you are psychologically fragile you will not register for this program.
- I acknowledge that the Program, as well as my participation in the Program can be terminated at the discretion of the conveners for any reason at any time.
- I agree to release Melbourne Men’s Group Inc. and associates from any liability or claims for financial compensation for my personal well-being for the period of the Program and beyond including any personal injury or mental anguish sustained by me.
- You agree to NOT register for this program if you have:
- Cardiovascular disease, including having experienced a heart attack and/or angina
- Severe Hypertension
- Glaucoma or Retinal Detachment
- Recent Surgeries
- Recent Physical Injuries
- Recent Infectious/Communicable Diseases
- Psychiatric hospitalisation through mental illness
10. I acknowledge my understanding and acceptance of these terms, conditions and exclusions by registering for the program.
Cancellations are accepted and payment is refundable up to two weeks prior to a program less an administration fee of $50.
Note: Melbourne Men’s Group Inc and convenors reserve the right to (i) change the program without notice and (ii) cancel the program at any time with no responsibility to applicants other than to fully refund all monies paid for the registration.